- Bank of Latvia
- Central Bank of Latvia.
Banka - High quality banking services.
Private banking. International experience.
Banking Group - Financial and investment
services specializing in offshore investment.
Information on tax planning, financial planning,
tax havens, privacy, trusts, merchant banking,
investor protection, and investment opportunity.
Reports on the stock market. Free trading contest.
- Publisher of market intelligence and strategic
reviews on German financial services.
Bank of Latvia - General information
about Investment Bank of Latvia, services
provided by Investment Bank of Latvia
Savings Bank - Oldest commercial bank in
Latvia, which is conspicious for providing high
quality and easy to use services to the clients
in all towns and regions of Latvia and aboard.
- JSC Multibanka - The stock company Multibanka is Latvia's oldest commercial bank in terms of settling accounts in foreign currencies, although in terms of age it is one of the youngest banks in the country. The predecessor of the stock company Multibanka was the Latvian branch of the Vneshekonombank of the USSR. It was founded in 1988. In 1991 the entity was nationalized and became the Foreign Operations Division of the Bank of Latvia (the central bank). For a long time it served as the foreign currency clearing center for all of the Bank of Latvia's affiliates and branches, as well as for newly established commercial banks. Three years later the Foreign Operations Division was privatized, as the result of which the stock company Multibanka was founded in April 1994.
- Parex Bank
- The Biggest bank of Latvia.
Bank - Paritate Bank was
founded in Latvia in 1992 to provide banking
services to individuals and local business
community and to promote commercial links with
the outside world. In the intervening years,
Paritate Bank has evolved through a combination
of commitment to personalized service and a
global view. Banking with Paritate is reliable
and easy. Its success is measured by sustained
growth in assets under administration and
international market penetration. Paritate
provides a full range of international banking
and investment services which can be accessed at
any time from anywhere in the world.
- Rietumu Banka
- This is a new Rietumu Banka web-site. One of
the largest banks in Latvia. Securities, Latvian
stock indices on-line weekly rewiew of worlds
financial markets (CIS, Baltics, EU, USA)
currency rates, values archives and more
Languages - English, Latvian, Russian.
- Rigas Komercbanka
PLC - "Rigas Komercbanka" PLC
is one of the largest and oldest Latvian banks.
"Rigas Komercbanka" PLC as a universal
bank offers a comprehensive range of up-to-date
- Trasta Komercbanka
- Trasta komercbanka was established as Riga-Bank,
one of the first commercial banks to open in
Latvia following a return to independence in 1989.
- VEF Banka
- Reputation of a stable bank. Client trust. A
new business center was established with modern
market information systems.