Bank of Finland
- Central Bank of Finland and Financial
- A small and dynamic bank, which is growing
rapidly. Full banking service. Shares are quoted
on Helsinki Stock Exchange. The bank consists of
a head office in Mariehamn, 20 local offices on
Åland as well as offices in Helsinki (Helsingfors),
Espoo (Esbo), Turku (Åbo), Parainen (Pargas),
Tampere (Tammerfors) and Vaasa (Vasa) on the
- A full service filial of Svenska Handelsbanken
- Leonia is a full-service banking and financial
group, fully-owned by the Finnish government.
Leonia Bank offers its products and services to
retail, corporate and institutional customers. It
has a comprehensive branch network, and its
services are also provided by 477 post offices.
- The largest Finnish bank.
Osuuspankki - OKOBank acts as the Central
Bank for 300 independent local cooperative member
banks, named Osuuspankki, and as a universal
commercial bank. Osuuspankki is the main bank for
40 % of all Finns with more than one third of all