View the list of Sample Business Letters
Contract 1, Goods
Disclaimer: Be aware that some of these sample letters have legal, financial, or other implications. If you are not sure about the use of any letter, consult with an appropriate professional first.
Contract 1, Goods
THIS AGREEMENT, made and entered into this ___ day of
_________, l98_, by and between ___________________, the
Seller, and ___________________, the Buyer:
1. The seller hereby undertakes to transfer and deliver
to the buyer on or before __________, l98_, the following
2. The buyer hereby undertakes to accept the goods and
pay for them in accordance with the terms of the contract.
3. It is agreed that identification shall not be deemed
to have been made until both the buyer and the seller have
agreed that the goods in question are to be appropriated to
the performance of the contract with the buyer.
4. The buyer shall make payment for the goods at the
time when and at the place where the goods are received by
5. Goods shall be deemed received by the buyer when
received by him at .
6. The risk of loss from any casualty to the goods
regardless of the cause thereof shall be on the seller until
the goods have been accepted by the buyer.
7. The seller warrants that the goods are now free and
at the time of delivery shall be free from any security
interest or other lien or encumbrance.
8. The seller further warrants that at the time of
signing this contract he neither knows nor has reason to
know of the existence of any outstanding title or claim of
title hostile to his rights in the goods.
9. The buyer shall have the right to examine the goods
on arrival, and within business days after such delivery
he must give notice to the seller of any claim for damages
on account of the condition, quality, or grade of the
property, and must specify the basis of his claim in detail.
The failure of the buyer to comply with these rules shall
constitute irrevocable acceptance of the goods.
10. Executed in duplicate, one copy of which was
delivered to and retained by the buyer, the day and year
first above written.
|Main | European Patent | Eastern Europe | Jobs | Web Design | Contact|